Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Movie day

It is one of those days in OH. You know, the kind where it starts SNOWING...HARD...in MARCH (almost April). Yep, kinda yucky. Plus, we have been hauled up, stuck, stir crazy staying at home the past few days. So, we decided to go to a movie. I happened to have a few extra kids with me and so they came too. Rave cinemas was showing "Despicable Me" for free. We love the movie thearter, but we don't get to go very often. Even in the cheap seats 4-5 people gets expensive. FREE gets my attention. :)

I hadn't seen the movie yet, but my kiddos had. They love it and I think it is adorable. The only downfall I saw was that they say POOP a few times and my boys of course think this is hilarious to repeat. Other than that it was so much fun.

The one thing  I did think about was, "If only it were that easy to adopt!" Obviously this is a cartoon, but man. I wish my baby girl was ready for me to just go pick her up. :)

Rave also handed out some flyers announcing the summer film festival. I think we will be attending quite a few of these this year. My kiddos are finally old enough to sit through the movie happily. They don't have dates listed yet, but when they release the full schedule I will be sure to post it.

No comments: