Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chick Fil A

If you know me you KNOW I love some Chick Fil A! LOVE IT. So, I am sad to say I haven't post the free breakfast the past few months. However, they are doing it again. So I wanted to make sure I let you know. Each day they have a free breakfast item. Some you have to make a purchase to receive the free item. This is only available at the Washington Twshp and Benchwood locations in Dayton. Here is the menu line up for freebies:

  • Monday-Free Sausage Biscuit
  • Tuesday-Free Burrito WYB Hashbrown and a Drink
  • Wednesday-Free Cinnamon Cluster
  • Thursday-B1G1 Spicy Chicken Biscuit
  • Friday-B1G1 4 ct Chick-n-Mini
  • Saturday-Free Chicken Biscuit
If you hurry today you can still get your cinnamon clusters. :) But breakfast ends at 10:30. 

No comments: