Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Father's world Day 1

Today we stayed home so I decided to go ahead and start the creation lessons for My Father's World.

Today we talked about day 1 of creation and that God created day and night. This week (and maybe some of next week) we will be learning what God created each day and making a book about it. Also, we have numbers that they are cutting out and gluing on a poster. To teach what was created each day.




Cutting is a skill we aren't great at because I don't love giving them scissors. That is something I am working on getting over.
After our Bible story every one worked on coloring a picture for the book they are making. They are really working hard to color in the lines. This is a big deal for my boys. Especially since we have some focusing issues.

All in all today went well. I will be working over the next few weeks to tweak a schedule and fit in all we are hoping to do each day. I'm hoping to have all our work done by lunch so we have our afternoons free. We will see what happens. :)

No comments: