Wednesday, March 9, 2011

and break

In case you haven't noticed I haven't been posting a ton of awesome deals lately. Partially because I haven't been chasing many awesome deals lately. We have had a surplus in our pantry so I have been working to go through some of that. Also, with my freezer meals I haven't had to buy as many groceries. I am still sticking with our budget (actually I have been under budget the past few weeks). I have been trying to come up with creative ways to stretch home made food. We are trying to eat more whole foods and less processed food. Also, we are set for months on most personal hygiene products. With all that I have been taking a break from most couponing. Don't get me wrong. I still love a good deal. I have just been focusing more of my thoughts and energy on other things lately. Hopefully there will be some amazing sales here soon that blow my mind and get me back on track, but for now my brain is consumed more with Home schooling and adoption. I have a long to do list for Spring Cleaning (coming soon) and hopefully another freezer cook coming up in another week and a half.

No comments: