Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just another day

Our Tuesdays are typically pretty busy. We have Tuesday school  and then plan a play date. We have House Church Tuesday nights and so in there some where there is making food for dinner and getting naps and cleaning done.

Today, however, Asher woke up and said he didn't feel good. I didn't think much of it, but I have been feeling somewhat rundown myself so the idea of skipping school sounded ok to me. Asher crawled in bed with me and we rested until he sat up and yelled "I need the puke pot". Then he threw up in my bed. Yep, gross.

After throwing up two more times he was parked on the couch in front of Franklin.
Well, that led to laundry. Since I am way behind anyhow I went to switch loads. Only to realize our dryer isn't working...again. The machine is really old and it may be time just to give in and get a new one. The nice thing is Dan had more overtime last two weeks than normal so we may have a little extra toward the really big purchase.  :( YAY for an emergency fund. For the moment my drying rack is working over time.
Even though we missed Tuesday school Isaac is still getting his school in today. He had his morning folder work and then we are starting working on creation from my father's world.  He is getting so big!
Then there is little man who is the tornado today. He is pulling toys out and dumping like crazy. NOT mommy's favorite thing. But he is cute while he does it.
So that is our morning so far. It can only go up from here, right? :)

No comments: