Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today

Days like this are interesting. Dan slept in which was a little nice for me because I got to see him for a few minutes before he left for work. Levi is not feeling well so he has been very whiny. I'm  not sure if he is sick, or if he is teething, but I just want him to feel better. I hate when my little ones don't feel well. Especially when they can't tell you what is wrong.  :(

So we woke up. I started a load of laundry and ran the dish washer. I played with the boys and made breakfast. Unloaded the dishwasher. Got every one dressed and put away some laundry that was already folded. Put Levi down for a nap. Did school with Isaac and Asher (still have more for after naps, but we needed to break). Switched laundry and made lunch. Then I got every one down for rest time.

Poor Levi woke up from his nap and feels yucky so I gave him a little Motrin. Apparently he isn't as excited about the dye free stuff since he spit it out. I laid him back down since he didn't want any lunch and looked so uncomfortable I didn't know what else to do for him. I think if we keep going more than today we will call our trusty Doc and see if he has any ideas.

So, today is strange because I have been some what productive, but yet I feel so unsure with little man. Humm. Well, while he sleeps I am going to go fold some laundry and clip some coupons. There are a few good deals out there to be had so I need to get myself in gear and get back into shopping mode. :)

We have been eating down our stockpile since we ran out of space for it. So, now I will start building it back up.

No comments: