Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's here!

I am not what you would call tech savvy. I mean all you have to do is look at this blog to figure that out, but once in awhile I find some electronic that catches my eye. At the time of my birthday there really wasn't anything I really wanted so I stashed away my gift money for a rainy day. I started putting away a little of my spending allowance (yep, I do have an allowance) away each month. By Christmas I started realizing that there are a lot of apps for smart phones that I kinda wanted. However, we are not willing to pay for a data plan on our phones. We are saving up for an adoption after all.  So, I started looking into it and realized I could get an itouch and still have the apps.



So, my little savings pot continued to grow, and then I used my swagbucks to get amazon gift cards. And I ordered it middle of last week. Now it is here and I am so excited! The best part is that I can use skype on it. So when Dan or I travel with out the other we can still talk face to face! (and I do love his face.) So, I'm excited about my new toy. I realize many people have had this toy for awhile, but for a not so tech savvy girl such as myself I feel like I am moving up in the world.

No comments: