Thursday, January 27, 2011

Problem solving

This morning Isaac comes into my room for one of our fun little talks.

I: Mom, I was singing the if you have a problem, fix it right away song. I was singing that so Asher would know that if you have a problem you can fix it right away. All you have to do is pray.
Me: that's great buddy.
I: Yep, it is. It is my new song. I was singing it in my bed before I even got up.
Me: Would you like to sing it to me?
I: I guess here it is: If you have a problem, you can fix it right away. If you have a problem, you can fix it right, right, right away. All you have to do is pray,pray, pray. Just praise the Lord and he will fix your problems. (and repeat)

So, on paper this is cute. In real life it was adorable, but as I'm listening to the tune I realize it is very familiar. Yep, He is singing to the tune of Katy Perry's Firework song. Yep, he is with his momma all the time and it shows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where's the "Like" button?