Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm FALLing for you...fall

It is no secret, but this is by far my FAVORITE time of year. I mean, really, I love FALL! The colors, the smells, the food, the sweatshirts, the adorable clothes...ahhhh fall how do I love thee let me count the ways:

1. Apples- Apple pie, apple cider, caramel apples, apple bread, apple anything. Deliciousness.
2. Candles- apple cinnamon scent fills my home and my heart is happy. I love the smell of a candle and the cute little flame just keeps my smile going.
3. Scarecrows- I don't know why, but I just love these guys.
4. Leaves- I love when they start to change. It is stinkin' gorgeous.
5. Fashion- Fall fashion is so fun! leggings, and sweaters, and boots OH MY!
6. Hot drinks- Hot chocolate, Apple Cider, yummy coffees, love, love, love.
7. Hoodies- seriously. Need I say more.
8. Open windows- Not too hot, not too cold.
9. Bonfires- The smell, the heat of the fire on a cold night, the S'mores if you don't like bonfires I don't like you. (Ok, probably not, but what could you possibly have against bonfires).
10. Pumpkin patches- Love the pictures I can get in a pumpkin patch. Not gonna lie. I have to take my kids fall pics outside each year.

I love fall for so many reasons. There are only a few. I could go on and on, but you are probably done reading me go on about a season. This is why we couldn't live in the dessert!

No comments: