Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday boy.

This week we celebrated my Bubba's Birthday. He is officially four years old. That is totally CRAZY! He is so proud to be four. This to him makes him a big kid and he is always looking to be bigger.

Oh my Bubba you are so many thing wrapped into such an adorable package. 
You are generous. You are sweet. You are sensitive to others feelings and give such precious hugs. 
You are FUNNY. You get jokes that go over your momma's head. You ooze sarcasm. 
You have an amazing imagination. My lover of pirates, knights, and good guys. Seeker of justice. My little hero. Saver of princesses everywhere and helper to mommy. 
You keep me guessing. You keep me humble. You make me laugh, and you make me so mad sometimes. You, my sweet boy, are stubborn beyond words. You see black or white and gray does not exist. You have no middle ground. When you are good you are good with 100%. When you are naughty you are going to bring it on home. 
You are so smart it scares me. You pick up on so much. Not just academically, but also you read people so well. 
You are sneaky and crazy. You are loud and yet you can be the most quiet. You think about things like no other little boy your age I know. 
You love Jesus and you love to talk to him. I love to hear you pray. You are bat your eyes when you know you are caught. 
You don't go a day with out telling your family you love them.

We love you little boy. You are so special and we are so thankful that God blessed us with you.

No comments: