Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday!
I'm so thankful for him. He is my best friend. 
God is so good to have given me such an amazing man. 
Every day he points our family toward Christ. 
He is the best daddy in the world. Every time the door opens there is a stampede and cheers for "Daddy!"
He works so hard for us. I am so proud that he does such a good job at all he is given. 

He is a leader to not only his family, but also to those around him. 
He makes me laugh. He keeps me sane. 
He is constantly serving me and his family. 
He sets an example to our boys of what a Godly man looks like. 
I am so proud to call this incredibly handsome guy my husband.

He may be a little bit nerdy. 
But he is mine. 
He is super athletic.

 He is the keeper of the camera.

He's my other half, my best friend, my pastor, and my love. 
He is the driver of the car. My favorite person to road trip with.
He is the keeper of the chaos. Without him we'd go crazy. 
He is the best daddy ever. 
He is MY super hero.
 
I love being married to this man. I love our family. I love that God has blessed me so much by bringing us together. I hope to wish him many many more Happy Birthdays! 

Happy Birthday to my Love!!!

No comments: