Thursday, February 24, 2011

Free episode- Jake and the Neverland pirates

It is becoming increasingly clear to me that my cool new ipod touch is not my own. Although it was intentioned to be a special mommy thing. The reality that my kids LOVE it is overwhelming. Now, at times this is not a bad thing (i.e. today in the grocery store). So, I like to have a few babysitter distractions for the kiddos loaded on my pretty pink toy.

So, I was excited when my friend over at DealsforDayton posted about a free episode of Jake and the Neverland Pirates from itunes. Holla! Can you say 'watch this so Mommy and Daddy can eat in peace at a restaurant'. I can! Needless to say it is downloading right now, and, yep, it is going with us tomorrow when we go out to celebrate my hubby's Bday.  (who needs a sitter when you have a portable movie). 

Just so you know my kids don't get my ipod often, and we don't usually let them watch movies in restaurants. But since we couldn't get a sitter for tomorrow night there is a good chance we will be pulling out the big gun distractions. :)

1 comment:

Italia said...

I ordered this CD for my son who is 2 years old. We love the stars of the band - Skarky & Bones. The guys did a great job with the music. I love this CD, it is a kid's CD that I can listen to over and over again. If you are on the fence listen to track 10!!! The only thing that could be better is if Disney came out with a DVD of music video's for the songs. This is a great purchase for the price, totally worth it!