Thursday, February 18, 2010

Betty crocker, chex mix, and salad, OH MY!

I know I just posted about the lack of sales this week, but I have found a few freebies. Freebies always make me happy. This week at Meijer when you buy5 select Betty Crocker products you get a $3 catalina. Right now BC potatoes are on sale 5/$3. So, buy 5 get a $3 coupon. Buy 5 more use your coupon. Lather rinse repeat. Free potatoes!

Chex mix is on sale 5/$5 use $.50 coupon here doubles to $1. Free Chex mix! We love this because we have students over and it's a quick snack to share with them. At my Meijer only 2 coupons double at a time so do several transactions if needed.

Dole salad is on sale for $1 also. Use $.75 coupon here to get it free as well. It is only the iceburg lettuce, but hey it's free!


No comments: