Saturday, March 17, 2012

Productive Saturday

This morning Tami and I did a mini breakfast cook. It was great to take some time to make lots of breakfast goodies in our freezer. Here is our list:
Mini Fritatas
Banana Chocolate Chip muffins
Waffles
Breakfast cookies

Super short list, but we had lots of everything and it was nice to focus on our baked items that we don't usually get to do. 

Then Tami convinced me to do a Jillian Micheals kick boxing DVD with her. OK. Work out. Check. 

When I got home I was already sweaty and yucky so I decided to go for it and mow the lawn. After I got that mowed I went ahead and spread some seed in the front yard. It is starting to look a little sparse. 
Now tomorrow I just have to work on a few chores in the house and I can relax. I love a productive Saturday. Now, it's time to head to our gathering service!

No comments: