Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Let's give em something to blog about

What do you do when the same old and mundane becomes too boring to even blog about. Don't get me wrong. I'm not BORED. Far from it, but my time has been spent mostly doing mom stuff at home with few stories to share. So, if you have just been curious what we have had going on here. Here is a list:

Working on school- which feels like it is taking much longer each day than it should.

Keeping the house clean- pretty impossible at this point as well. So, as long as my laundry is done and my main level is picked up I deal with the craziness that is my house and hope to clean the play room tomorrow. (or the next day)

Bubba finished Tuesday school today. I'm so relieved to not have to do the drive each week. I know that sounds lame, but with now five kids it is a haul to run out there to drop him off.

Had a stomach bug work its way through our house.

Disinfecting from said stomach bug.

Playing at parks since the weather has been amazing!

Loving my flowers, but sad that they won't last long.

House church, Awana, The Door, meeting with friends has consumed our evenings. We love that.

Prepping for my sis-in- law's Bridal shower. I can't believe she is getting married in less than two months. She was just in elementary school when Dan and I started dating. ( A tear)

Lots of busy fun around here, but I guess I just haven't done a great job of blogging about much of it. What have you been up to the past few weeks?

No comments: