Friday, October 21, 2011

Real life

 So, most of the time when I post pictures of my house I like to TRY to make it look presentable. I know it doesn't always look perfect, but most of the time I at least like to have a some order in the background. But I had to giggle at my view of my life right at this moment...
 We are working on school. Isaac is alphabetizing ducklings from "Make way for Ducklings". Asher is supposed to be cutting out family members, but apparently they are super heroes and Levi is coloring Isaac's math test. He believes in reusing and recycling.
 But as you continue to scan the room...
 You see that the dress up bin and the toy bin got dumped to find something that was forgotten about and moved on from...
So, I thought I'd show you a little bit of my real life at the moment. Good times!

No comments: