Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weekend getaway

So, I know we haven't been on in awhile, but we have been BUSY. All fun busy, but going going non stop. Here is just a bit of what all has been going on here. 
Our friends Jason and Mandy got married last weekend and Dan had the privilege of officiating the ceremony. We were able to stay in this gorgeous room and Dan treated me to a wonderful weekend. He ordered me us these yummy chocolate covered strawberries and had the staff put rose petals out. It was so nice to get away with Dan alone for the weekend. We had a great time hanging out with each other. The inn we stayed in looked over the marina and we were so close to the beach. We got to spend time walking around the cute little town and spend some time on walking around on the beach. 

I just love this man. He is so good to me. I am blessed beyond measure to be married to him. 
While the hubby and I got to getaway we left the boys in the capable hands of my mom, grandma, and sister. Levi loved Grandma's piano.
Kisses from Aunt Emmy.

Helping Gigi get eggs from the chickens. 
With my sister and Grandma

Aren't they all so handsome. 
We got to go to Dan's parents house and we spent the morning of Asher's birthday there. Can't believe my Bubba is 3!
Then we got home and had to start the unpacking. Ah, joys.
Apparently it was quite the crazy weekend because this is what happened at dinner on Monday. 

No comments: