Thursday, September 30, 2010

My day

Today we are staying home. 
I haven't done a very good job of that lately, and since we had a change of plans today I felt like staying at home was a good idea. 
So I was able to enjoy some yummy coffee this morning. 
I'm loving the fall weather. Aren't the boys vests cute? I love them looking like little men. 
We had waffles for breakfast courtesy of my freezer meal exchange last night. 
Yesterday we got our fundraiser magnets in the mail. I love them! We will be selling these, necklaces, and key chains to help raise funds for our adoption. I just love looking at this and thinking about my daughter. 
We were able to get the boys chores done with our new ticket system we just started and we had school this morning. I love when they are doing a great job together. Levi is napping this morning. He is cutting some teeth and not feeling super great. 

Soon we will be having some lunch and then hopefully nap time will go well. I'm hoping to get a little couponing and cleaning done during naps. Dan is working late tonight so I am glad I have meals already ready in my freezer for dinner so I don't have to cook. :) I'm so thankful for a quiet day at home once in awhile. I love being out and about, but I need to remember to rest some times.

No comments: