Sunday, September 26, 2010

Asher is 3!


I am a little late to post this, but yesterday was his party, so it hadn't yet felt like a birthday. 
Three years ago I had our second little boy. 
We named him Asher because it means Happy. 
He looked like my grandfather and acts like him to.
He thinks like his father.
He is passionate, focused, cuddly, and crazy. 
He is amazingly perceptive. 
I love his smile. He is so ornery.
 
He is a lover of characters. 
He is loves to figure out how and why things work. 
He is a helper...sometimes. :)
He loves to pick out his own clothes and has very interesting fashion. 
He is excitable. He loves music and dancing.
He has a quick temper, but is also quick to hug. 
I love his sense of humor. 
I love his creative side. 
I just love him. 


So yesterday we celebrated our little Bubba. 
Spiderman was the theme (since Walmart didn't carry Thomas)
We had friends, chili, cupcakes, ice cream, presents, and had the chance to thank God for giving us such a great little guy. :)

No comments: