Monday, December 7, 2009

Fun deals for the day

Here are a few fun things I've found around the blogoshpere that I thought you might enjoy.

Have you seen BK's Christmas promo. So, funny! You pick a card and they stick a $1 bill in it for a 1/4lb cheeseburger. But the cards are awesome. If nothing else you should look just for a laugh, but it only costs a dollar and they mail the card with cash in it. I actually did a few just for fun. Click here for a good laugh.

Also, I just ordered a LeapFrog Didj gift set for only 27.99 shipped! All the info is in this post. It would be an awesome Christmas gift if you had a little one who is into star wars. Isaac isn't quite old enough, but this was a great deal so he will get it next year.

Also, today is the last day for SeeHere's 50% off promo. You get free shipping too. Use the code 2day and get 50% off all photo books and gifts. Get the mini books for only $2.50! I did a few of these for Christmas presents.

No comments: