Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas

We will be heading to South Bend tomorrow. I'm so excited to go home. I haven't been there since one of my best friends got married back in May. It will be great to spend the holiday with family.

We are starting our festivities tonight with Christmas with our immediate family. Open our presents to each other and have birthday cake for Jesus. Then tomorrow we will do gifts with Dan's parents. Then on Thurs we will spend time with his mom's side. Friday we will spend time with Dan's dad's side. It will be a long week, but so much fun.

I'm hoping everyone has a wonderful Christmas as we remember that Jesus came down in the most humble of ways to save us all. What an amazing gift our God has given us. That is a true reason to celebrate.

No comments: