Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things I love Thursday

So, I have only had a chance to use this once, but I'm pretty sure I'm in love. I recently learned about this stuff called "dry shampoo". You spray it in, leave it for about two minutes and brush it out. Voila! you have clean hair. So, if you do your hair the day before and don't want to start over this is a great solution. I had straightened my hair yesterday and I didn't want to do my hair again today. A few sprays and I was grease free and good to go! YAY! I bought some at Target for about $4, but I found it here on Amazon for just under $3 if you use subscribe and save. I am so excited to have a quick fix when I run out of time!

1 comment:

Kate B said...

I LOVE dry shampoo, I discovered it a couple months ago and use it when I'm in a rush all the time. I can usually get the Suave brand for $2.43 at Target, Meijer or Wal-mart