Friday, March 5, 2010

Freezer cooking day- Let's get it started

Ok, so randomly I decided it was time to just attempt a full day of freezer cooking. I was looking at my very full calensar and decided today was just as good as any. So, it is 8 am and I am already started. Last night I put some beans on to soak. I have tortilla soup in the crock pot and chicken in the oven. All my recipes this time are chicken because Kroger had a great sale last week so I stocked up. So I have Some in the oven and some cut up for dump recipes.

Right now my challenge is that I have run out of pots. So until the beans are done we are kind of at a stand still. With my Laptop down for awhile I can't post any pics, butI will try to update through the day as to how the progress is going.

Well, time to get back to the kitchen.

No comments: