Monday, January 4, 2010

Quiet time...



Today is a big day for our house. With the fresh start of a new year we are implementing a few new things to our day. One of the things I'm starting is quiet time. This will be a 1/2 hour every day when each child sits in their room and has quiet play on their own. During that time I will spend individual time with the boy who isn't in quiet time.

Today went well. The boys were excited to start something new. I was able to play board games with Isaac and Play dough with Asher. All while Levi napped. It was really a good time. I'm hoping to be consistent with it.

I used a drawer we had in our garage and filled it with two Melissa and Doug lace and tracer kits. Two busy books the boys got for Christmas. Tag Jr. system and Leapster, a few puzzles and a travel game. I'm hoping that this will transition us well into home school.

No comments: