Tuesday, June 23, 2009

33 1/2 weeks...and counting

We are nearing the end...I'm getting more and more anxious. I am feeling huge and it is VERY hot. I haven't ever experienced the swelling I am this time, but I hear it is normal with the heat. I get another ultrasound on 7/7 which is really exciting. Our 20 week ultrasound showed us a very shy little guy who kept his legs crossed and his face covered which didn't give us very good pictures. We have been hitting the pool quite a bit more lately. I love the pool. In the heat it just seems like my happy place. The boys really enjoy it too. Isaac especially. I love the feeling of being weightless in the pool. I instantly feel pressure off my feet. It is soo nice. Isaac seems to be getting really excited for the baby too. He keeps talking to my belly lately. I LOVE it. He will say "Hi, baby, you are so cute." I'm excited to see how he reacts to the new guy once he is out. I think he will be a much bigger help this time around. Asher however, does not like to share his mommy and daddy. We'll see how he does. He likes being the baby. Oh, the suspense of what a new person will bring. Well, I'm going to head to bed now. Good night.

No comments: