Sunday, July 28, 2013

Four years!

Four years ago my little man was born. He came into this world screaming the loudest of all of my boys. My doctor laughed and said, "That's a natural birth for ya." We decided he just knew he'd have to work a bit since he was number 3. He had a head full of  dark brown hair. He is my only brown eyed boy. I was so instantly in love with him.
He is a mommy's boy to his core. He has decided that he will always be the baby, even if he has a little sister. He loves Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, his favorite food is spaghetti, and he wants to be fireman. He loves to laugh and he is our little clown. He is a great hugger, and his smile lights up a room. He snuggles me in a way that makes me never want to let go. He is such a precious gift.
I just wish I could freeze time. I want him to always stay little and sweet. I know he can't, but a momma can dream. Happy Birthday to my favorite four year old. You make your mommy smile every day, sweet boy!



No comments: