Monday, February 20, 2012

Six

Six years ago today my world changed forever.
Six years ago at 4:22am I became your mommy. You were so precious. You were such a good baby. 
You are such a joy to your daddy and I. You make us laugh, you make us proud. You are such a big boy now. 

It has been so much fun watching you grow. You are smart, helpful, and kind. You love your friends. You love to learn. You love to take care of your brothers. 



Today you are six. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I am so thankful that God chose to let me be your mommy. I'm so thankful that I get a front row seat to the young man you are becoming. I love how much you love life. I love listening to your plans. I love your passion and energy. You make each day fun and interesting. You look so much like your handsome daddy. You have your mommy's craziness. You are such a good buddy and such a great brother. I love your love for others. I love your excitement. You are my little soccer player. You are so fast. You love the wii. I love watching you play. I love watching you grow. I love you. 

Happy Birthday to my very big boy!

No comments: