Monday, May 16, 2011

N is for nest Lesson plans

This week we are working on letter N for nest. 

I couldn't find a lapbook that worked well for us for this week. However, we will be using some of the bird printables found here and here.

It is a little colder out this week so I have a few crafts to keep us busy inside. I am looking forward to making a nest. This looks messy, but I think we will have fun with it.

Today we made birdhouses ( I know not letter N, but same theme.) Our friend had a BIRDay party yesterday and we each got a bird house kit to make at home. The boys had fun with this today. They have hung them up and put their bird whistles inside for now. :)


I did go with the dot paint to save some mess. However, I think Levi ended up with more on his hands and face than on his bird house. 

We will then be working on Isaac's Hooked on Phonics, A Beka math, and handwriting without tears. Those don't produce as many fun pictures though. :)

No comments: