Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's a great day

The sun is shining! I love that the sun is shining. We went outside today for most of the morning. It was great. The boys rode their bikes. The baseball and other balls came out to play. And we pulled out the bubble box. I don't know what it is about bubbles, but they keep us all happy. Even me. I love blowing bubble. I know I'm a dork.

Then we ran to the store to pick up a few edge essentials. (That's what I call a trip that you don't need things down any aisles just dairy, produce, and meat). I had a coupon for a free Arby's sandwich so I picked up a really cheap lunch in place of leftovers (since we are having that for dinner anyway.) The kids just finished up and happily went up for naps without me even asking them too!

I have high hopes of mowing the lawn this afternoon and getting some work done in the yard this evening. Today is a great day so far.

Plus, it has been fun to watch the boys showing love to one another. I love that Levi shared his cookie from the store with Isaac. Asher kept helping Levi with his glasses. Isaac was helpful with snack. They all shared nicely with bubbles. This is a big deal because we have been struggling a little with sharing and loving our brothers.

I really think the change in weather has helped our change in attitude. God must have known we were in need of a nice day since the rain was making us crazy. I do think it's funny in some ways that I am loving this and my poor husband is already too hot. Our internal thermometers are on very different settings. :)

I hope everyone else is enjoying the sunshine and having a wonderful day.

No comments: