Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Boots with the FUR!

Today Amazon has EMU Australia boots on sale up to 70% off. This came at a good time because I was looking for a new pair. Looks like these all get reviews that they are warm. If you are more up on fashion than I it looks like these may be an off brand, but I really don't care I am just happy to get a new pair of boots for cheap.
EMU Australia Women's Hip Shearling Boot,Chestnut,8 M US
Here is the pair I got. :) Marked down to $29.69. More than I usually spend on foot wear, but I have found a warm pair of boots to be worth a little money. They have lots that I love check it out. 
EMU Australia Women's Bronte Hi Shearling Boot,Chestnut,9 M US

EMU Australia Women's Bordeaux Boot,Chocolate,8 M US
I love these and they are marked down to $35.69 from $118.95!

There are lots of styles, but they are going fast. I had one in my cart and it was gone by the time I was ready to check out! Enjoy.

No comments: