Wednesday, October 6, 2010

birthday wish list

Just in case any one is interested. My birthday is coming up. So, I thought I would help you all out a little and give you a peek at my birthday wish list. I know you have been just dying to know what I am hoping for. :) So here it is, folks, Abby's birthday list for 2010. 
Mom's Family Desk Planner 2011 
This is my favorite planner. It keeps all my stuff together and I need some paper brains. 
SideSwipe for KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixers
I love my stand mixer. I got it for my B day a few years ago, but I would love one of these dealies to go with it. It is supposed to scrape stuff off the side as it mixes. OOOO AHH.
Choosing to SEE: A Journey of Struggle and Hope 
I really want to read this. I think it will be a great read especially with our adoption going on right now. I have heard great reviews. 
Pyrex 6021224 Storage 10-Piece Set, Clear with Blue Lids
With all the scary stuff about plastic storage containers I would like to get some glass ones. Plus, I feel like they would hold up better. 
Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Nikkor SLR Camera Lens 
We recently bought a new camera. We love it. But before we go to Ethiopia. I want a zoom lens. 
Speaking of Ethiopia I need luggage. We bought one set when we went on our honeymoon and it is pretty well done for. I love the color of this. Pink would be a first choice, but this is fun. 
Pandora 4 Door Wardrobe PAN4203 (HS) 
Since we are staying in our house, and baby girl will be here soon. One of my other items to wish for is this wardrobe. We have realized that we are just flat out of closet space. Levi have no closet and with a little girl coming we will need some where to hang all those dresses. So, mommy will move into a wardrobe, Daddy will move into the closet in our room and Levi and little girl will share a closet in their room. Sounds like a plan, huh?

Less tangible wishes would be:
To bring home our baby girl!
To lose a few pounds while eating lots of cheesecake.
A bigger house with a smaller mortgage. 
While we are at it how about world peace. 
Dan has informed me that my wish list is boring, but it is my wish list so I get to pick what goes on it. If I had free reign of Target I'm sure I could come up with some fun new clothes, hats, scarves, jewelry, or other fun stuff. However, I tend to be more boring and practical. So, there you have it. All my wishes for my birthday. Fun times.

No comments: