Friday, October 1, 2010

$10 off Beauty and the Beast

Ok, so there is something you should know about me. I love Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She is my fave princess. She's smart, she's kind, she doesn't fall for the typical prince charming, plus she can pull off yellow. I just got an email from Disney Rewards (which you really should join) with a coupon for $10 off the blu ray combo pack.

How convinient that this happens to be coming out right before my birthday! Isn't that just perfect. :) Now I could tell you that we will get this for our kids. I could tell you it is for my daughter. And I will let them watch it, but truth be told. I LOVE THIS MOVIE. So, we will be getting it. It will be for me. Have I mentioned she is my favorite. :)

Just a side note. We do have a blu ray player and we love these combo packs. The point is so you have one for the house and one for the car. We usually have one for the house and a back up for when one of the kids hides the other disc. Yep, that is my life.

Anyhow just thought I would share with all of you, and no, Disney is not paying me or anything I just freakin love this movie.

No comments: