Monday, July 19, 2010

Grocery Galore

Tonight I went to CVS, Cub, and Kroger. I found some pretty good deals too.

CVS I just went for some freebies. I snagged 4 packs of Pantilines and 1 contact solution. I paid$0.35 OOP and received 3.99 in ECB.

Cub foods has a great cereal deal going . I plan on going back a few more times this week. I bought 8 boxes of cereal for $1.85. They run this deal a few times a year and that is when I stock up on our cereal.

Kroger has the mega event running right now. To make that sweeter there is a Kraft catalina making shredded cheese$0.88/pack and cream cheese free. This came at a good time because we were out of cheese. I was able to get some organic milk on clearance and I also had a coupon for free Stonyfield farm yogurt (we love this stuff). With the mega event I was able to get some princess spaghettios free. We have some friends coming next week, and I know one little girl who will be excited. All in all I spent $28.52 OOP.


My total tonight was $30.72
I saved a total of $89.66

No comments: