Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring declutter

Yesterday I had my hubby ALL DAY! He has had to work the past few weekends and has just been working late so to have him for an entire day was amazing! We worked really hard on just getting our garage organized. It was a painful mess. I didn't get before pictures, but they were REALLY bad.
We have come to the realization that if we are staying in this house we have to seriously clear out some unused stuff. I have very hard time with this, but my goodness it feels great when we do get rid of some stuff. This is our garage sale pile! There is quite a bit of stuff in there. Bonus, making a cleaner house will help us raise money for our baby girl.  :)

While this may not look that great to some. This is a huge improvement for our garage. The great part is we went through a lot of those bins and got rid of stuff in each.


Also, the other day I finished organizing our craft and school supplies. Here are our crafts. There is a paint drawer, a craft supply drawer and a paper/sticker drawer. I don't have pictures of it, but I also cleared out a lot of my scrapbooking stuff. I am selling a lot of my creative memories tools in our garage sale. Somewhat sad, but when I think about what we are getting out of it I'm way more excited. 

I rearranged some of our school supplies also. I will post some pictures soon with all our school set up.

No comments: