Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Keep em coming...

So, I'm sitting here trying to think of a clever title for this post. I'm so excited I can hardly type. I have been talking about our big endeavor we will be starting and as of yesterday we just got approval. I know this is kind of breaking our number one goal for 2010, but we are PAPER PREGNANT. We are starting an adoption to Ethiopia!!! We have awhile so technically we have a lot longer than a normal pregnancy.

This was not on our radar for a long while. We had a plan to get here in about 5-6 years, but God has other plans. I think God laughs when I tell him my plans, but his timing is so much better than mine. So, I wanted to announce our new journey. Tonight we are signing all the agreements and soon we will start a whole lot of paperwork. I'm so excited. (Have I said that yet?) Ok, I will keep updating as there is more to tell, but for now that's what I've got. YAY!

We are going to get a GIRL, finally!!!!!  :)

No comments: