Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just so you know

Here are a few facts about me...
I love music I can dance to. 
I love to dance
I'm a really bad dancer...like, not good at all
Sometimes the noise in my house stresses me out
My ironic cure for this stress is to turn on obnoxiously loud music and dance badly
I love a clean house
My house is rarely clean
Sometimes during nap time I will clean a room and just stare at it because it won't be clean soon. 
I enjoy chaos...sometimes
I live out chaos most of the time
The best therapy for me is chocolate preferably in the form of cheesecake
If chocolate is not available ice cream works
I love being girly
It is not uncommon for me to go at least two days with out a shower
I started dating my husband when I was 17
I am still best friends with my best friend from middle school
I would live in sweat pants most days if I could get away with it. 
I love to cook, bake, grocery shop and menu plan.
I love shopping.
A good deal makes me happy
Free makes me happier
I love playing board games with friends. 
I work with teens
I talk to my mom at least 3 times a day. 
I talk to my grandma and sister at least once a week.
Usually I talk to them all more than that. 
Most of my closest friends live in other states. 
This works well for vacation purposes. 
When I grow up I want to be like my grandma. 
My day is always easier when I start it out spending time with my Jesus
I hate debt
I hope to have no mortgage by my forties
I cry easily at movies
Cow appreciation day is one of my favorite holidays. Free CFA equals happiness
happiness is cuddling in bed with my whole family
I love everything about fall
I love my friends. I'm blessed with amazing friends
My kids make me laugh everyday
I view grocery shopping as a mini vacation. 
I try and go to the grocery store kid free. Sometimes I add an iced coffee for pure bliss. 
I love the Bible, but the fact that mine has a pink cover makes me love it that much more
I sometimes mix up what year my children were born
My favorite job ever was being a photographer at picture people
I still some days want 7 kids
Some days I only want 2...  :)
I've been married 6 years
I still refer to myself by my maiden name sometimes. 
I hate mopping and try to only do it when I am sticking to the floor
This happens a lot more often than I wish it did.
If I had a million dollars I would probably be really boring with it and pay off our house, fund our adoption, and save the rest.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am with you on SO many of those things :-) Thanks for sharing!