Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hot hot hot.

I'm officially in my third trimester. I'm realizing that I need to start thinking a little more about this baby's arrival. I'm already feeling very uncomfortable with the heat. It was almost 90 degrees yesterday and I was having a bit of a hard time. This morning we went out to do yard work, and I finished trimming one bush and did a few little things before I had to go inside. I have already turned on our air. (which I never do before June at least.) The humidity is making it hard to breathe (something that for some reason has really been a difficulty this pregnancy.) Plus, my allergies are really flaring up this past week. All that to say, I'm hoping it gets better... Either way I only have about 11 weeks left.

Dan is being great through it all. Today he is working outside, but he came in to help me get lunch around for the boys since I was feeling icky. He is helping with some of the chores around the house that are getting hard. He is telling me to sit and relax and he will help with the boys. I love him!

No comments: