Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love CVS

So, I haven't been to CVS in awhile because they have not had very good deals, but today I was happy. They have baby sale this week so I ran and got in on some cheap pull ups. I spent around $25 and got 3 jumbo packs of pull ups, a huge pack of wipes, 2 intuition razors with refills, and shaving cream. Plus, I have $3.49 in Extra Care bucks to use next time. I don't usually drop that much at once, but since it has been so long since I was there last I didn't have any ECBs going in. Oh well, I still feel like I got a good deal.

Asher LOVES pull ups. So when he isn't asleep I let him wear them. He is so much closer to potty training than Isaac. I am so desperate to potty train Isaac so he can go to Tuesday school and Awanas come fall. I'm trying to remeber he will do it when he is ready, but I'd like him to hurry up. :)

No comments: