Thursday, February 5, 2009

Randomness

So...Tues I had a girls night at the Melting Pot. Yay for restaurant week so I can afford it. I had so much fun hanging out with some of my girl friends. It was like a 3 hour dinner, but we never ran out of things to talk about. Imagine that.

My poor Asher is sick. He seems like he is doing better, but he is still having poop issues. So we are going to the doctor today to just check if everything is ok. Unfortunately, that means Dan and I will miss our date night. :( We were going to to to Carver's with some friends, but sick babies take priority. Oh well, someday we they will be all grown up and we will miss them.

I am so behind on laundry. I need my mother in law to visit. She always gets it done really fast. I'm so impressed. I'm not that good. I think since we are staying home tonight we will try to get the house clean. Until 9; then it is time for Grey's/ private practice 2 hour event. OH SO EXCITED!

I really need to shower while the kids are napping, but I am so unmotivated. I did load the dishwasher and put away 3 loads of laundry this morning. Trust me for me that is impressive right now. I'm finally starting to feel normaller (I don't think that is a word). I will be 14 weeks tomorrow. I'm hoping life will go back to feeling good soon.

I really need to pull out my maternity clothes. I'm running out of what fits. I am getting bigger much faster this time around. I'm not sure if it is the third baby or the spacing or just the food I eat when I don't feel like cooking. I need to start watching it again. I feel like I took two months off of eating well. Ironic since these months are so important.

I am really ready to be back to life as I knew it before I got pregnant. I know I feel like this every time. I always feel like life slips away for awhile, but it always goes back. Just with one more person to figure in. :)

I have to start taking still pictures again. Dan bought us a video camera and now that is all we use. I have no new pics to post. :(

Ok now I need to go get ready to go to the doctor.

No comments: