Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just another day

Right now I have an apple scented candle burning, a hot cup of cappuccino to sip on, my littles are fast asleep, my bigs are listening to  a history lesson about Rome. Life is good. We went to Little Man's open house for Tuesday school this morning. He is so excited to start again this year. We came home and got some morning school work done. We had lunch, and then went to the park to meet up with some friends from our homeschool co-op.

I love the cooler weather. Fall is almost here. If you know me, you know I am a little obsessed with fall. I'm sure I will gush over how much I love it later. We are attempting to use this month to try going gluten free. I am excited to see if it helps us all feel better. We'll see how it goes.

The windows are open. The cool breeze is blowing and it is just another day in paradise. Love, love, love.

 

No comments: