Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cut off her HAIR!!

So, I have been growing out my hair for awhile now. I'm not sure how long exactly, but it is the longest it has been since I got married 8 years ago. However, I was getting to that place where it was bugging me. It was so long I was pulling my own hair when I sat back in a chair or it was in the way all the time so today I made a decision to chop it off. I wanted it to go to a good cause. So, it had to be an all or nothing kind of deal. This morning I woke up with this...

And now my hair looks like this...
I haven't had a chance to play with styling it much, but it sure does feel different. The girl was able to cut off two full ponytails (I have thick hair). So, locks of love will get my hair. I will start growing it out again and maybe in another year I will do this again. My one request was that I could pull it back in a ponytail. The girl that did it must not have hear that part. Oh well, my hair grows quickly. :)

1 comment:

Tiffygator said...

Too Funny! I did the exact same thing today; even requested it could still be put in a pony tale. Working on a blog post about it.

I think it looks great!