Friday, June 22, 2012

Blessings

This picture fills my heart up with so much happiness there are not words. Do you see how adorable these precious little ones are? I love them each so much.

There is something very special about the friendships you form when you first get married and start having babies. When we first moved to Ohio we quickly formed a family with several couples. We shared in joys as we had babies and struggles that come with life. As life has happened many of these dear friends have moved away (and then some moved back). Since one of the families who lives out of state came to visit we decided to get pictures. It was so fun to all be together again.

I love watching our kiddos together. They all seem to feel so comfortable with each other. My oldest and the only little girl in the group have such a fun friendship. Even when they only get to see each other once or twice a year they are still the best of friends. It is so fun to have a friend you have truly known your whole life. I hope they always have that special bond. I love the bond I have with the mommies of these little ones. I am so continually blessed by the friendship we share.

No comments: