Monday, November 15, 2010

Low key week

Well, Kroger has been good to me the past two weeks. I will not run out of pasta, mac n cheese, or canned goods for quite some time now. I have saved $195.65 and spent $69.71 in my past two week shopping trips. I do love me a mega event.

We are getting ready for an exciting week though. We will be spending some time with friends and then heading out of town for a few days for Thanksgiving. So, it is a week I must let the good deals go. There are many out there, but this week I will say goodbye to the good buys so that i can get packed and eat down my mountain of food which I have accumulated.

I may have to make a quick run out for a few of the diaper sales going on this week. After all the amazon deals going around a few months back I thought I had diapers through potty training. I am sad to say that I have to buy more.

I hope every one else enjoys their deal hunting. There are many to be had out there. :)

No comments: