Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A day in the life.

We spent today at home.  Which lately is a little unusual. We slept in and didn't get moving until 8. Then we went through 10 eggs (mommy gets one of these) for breakfast. Next we moved on to some finger painting mostly because it had been awhile.

Then the boys played while I did a little ( should have been a lot more) laundry. I was feeling like baking so next we made an apple pie. The boys were a big help. :) I found a recipe for an apple crunch  pie. It looks yummy and I really ready for dessert tonight.


Asher and Levi were down for a nap so Isaac and I worked on some school. I thought today I would try my hand at a little lap booking. I found a sight with some free templates and I printed one for If you give a moose a muffin.


I think we will try and do some more of the lap book style learning once in awhile. Isaac had fun and it was good to work on some of our small motor skills which he still struggles with. He was very proud of his work. 

No comments: