Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Potty training is poopy!

So Isaac is standing here begging me to put a diaper on him. I have resigned myself that today I refuse to diaper the almost 40lb 3 year old. He woke up with a dry pull up this morning. So I sat him on the potty against his will. He sat for 15 minutes. He refused to go. So I told him I wouldn't put a diaper on him. He put on big boy underwear and sweat pants, went downstairs, turned on the TV and peed on my carpet. I made him clean it up, but he didn't seem phased. Now, he wants to wear a diaper again. I told him he can find a pull up or diaper if he wants, but he is too big for me to change his diaper. UHHHHH. I am so ready for this to be done.

I am just tired and the hauling and fighting is almost too much. But there is a baby on the way and three kids in diapers is not affordable. Speaking of new baby today is my ultra sound. I'm so excited to see our baby, but I won't find out for another week what we are having. I'm really anxious.

Isaac just came back down the stairs wearing a pull up. He put his own pants on too(backwards). Now he is happy he can mess himself again. ::Sighs:: I'm so at my witts end.

But hey, I'm Irish and it is St. Patrick's day. So maybe we will get lucky and he will go in the potty.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I know someone who made their little boy walk around the house naked and sit on a towel. I think he potty trained pretty quickly! :-)

iheartdeals said...

I am so tempted to try something like that. :)