Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pregnancy is YUCKY!!!

I'm not one of those women who glow. In fact I think in my first trimester I'm more a shade of green. I shower only every few days and throw up without stop. This pregnancy has been no exception to the rule. While I am puking less this time around I still feel continually sick. I am slowly wondering if this should be my last pregnancy. I have always wanted a large family, but this is no fun! I'm not ruling out adoption, but the first three months make me want to crawl in a hole. I am not the mom or wife I want to be. We eat out. The house is a mess. But worst of all is the lack of time I get to spend with my family. I hate that Isaac is seeming so attention starved he begs me to play with him. Asher is still beautifully unaware due to his age, but not Dan. My poor hubby is left to do dishes and pick up while I groan in misery. I feel like I do so much complaining. I'm just ready for the light at the end of the tunnel...I'm almost 10 weeks so relief is coming...I hope.

No comments: