Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh so happy

Today I am Oh so happy because...

 even though it is crazy stressful I am blessed to stay home and teach my kids.
even though I had to buy new glasses (3rd pair) for Little man, this kid is so adorable in them. 
my hubby came home tonight with a pumpkin spice latte for me. He knows my love language. 
as of today we have enough saved to pay cash for our Disney vacation!
my kiddos first night of Awana is tonight. They love it so, and I love what they are learning. 
I get a date night this weekend with Prince Charming (aka my hubby)
Even though it feels like a Tuesday it is already Wednesday. 
did I mention the latte? Seriously, these things are like crack!
we knocked out some serious school today. Nailed it!
God is my joy and my strength.

 

No comments: