Friday, May 28, 2010

Christmas in my mailbox

I love getting free stuff in the mail. I'm a real dork. I can't wait to see what came each day. I get something most days. Today I got a free sample of pampers from vocalpoint with a $3 coupon! I also got a stack of coupons from huggies. The other day I got a free deodorant sample from Walmart. I am waiting on a handful of free coupons from Kraft  first taste for 6 FREE PRODUCTS! So often my mailbox is flooded with goodies and all it takes is a few minutes of checking a few websites.  Another site that offers some great coupons and samples is P&G.

Another fun thing to do is go sites of your favorite products. Many will have coupons available if you register with them. So, if you have a few minutes check out some sites and let me know what you are getting for free!

No comments: