Friday, May 2, 2008

I like to Talk

So here I am. Hopefully this blog works. I had one made, but then I couldn't find it. Poor little lonely one post blog. Out there all alone. Just waiting for someone to find it. But not I. You see I am so untechnologically savvy. I'm not sure if that is a word, but go with it. I'm sitting here waiting for my husband to return from seeing IRON MAN. He went out with his friends tonight. It's his turn I got to go last week. We have two little boys and we don't get to see movies all that often. In fact, we don't go to new releases almost at all (unless some one else is paying). It's not that we are totally broke. It's just that we are 24 and 25 and have two kids, a dog, a cat, a mortgage, and 2 cars. We don't have an extravagant lifestyle, but it is nice. I feel very blessed. I mean, how many people at age 24 can say they are doing exactly what they always wanted to do. I have always wanted to be a mommy. I get to stay at home with our sons. We have a great church, awesome friends, loving family. We live about four hours from our home town. I like to say we were high school sweethearts. We started dating about a week before Dan graduated. I was a junior so technically he was MY high school sweet heart.

Anyway, a few things about me. I work with the youth group at our church, and so I still act a bit like I'm in High school. Not bad all the times. I have always thought that maturity is knowing when it is appropriate to be immature. I have been married almost 4 years. My husband and I have two adorable little boys who are 2 and 7 months. I love my life even if it makes me a bit nuts sometimes. I hate my body almost as much as I did when I was in high school, but I have way too much to focus on so I no longer mourn that I don't look like a model (not all the time anyway). I love ice cream, french fries, and dill pickles even when I'm not pregnant (which seems like a constant the past two years) I am fun and peppy. I am easily excited. Some may call me a cheerleader type in some ways, but I hate sports. I love being girly, although you may not guess it to look at me since most of the time my hair is in a ponytail and I don't put on make up every day. I love clothes, but hate the way they look on me. I love photography especially if my boys are in it. I think they are the most adorable boys alive, but I desperately want a girl someday.

Anyhow, that is a bit about me. I just want somewhere to ramble even if no one reads it. (Especially if no one I know reads it.)

No comments: